Im seeing this as a new challenge.

Musings on life, and all of the relationships, conflicts, and questions that keeps my dream of becoming a DOCTOR; INTERESTING.

simple thought..

Go chase and achieve your dream, because someday that will be your most indispensable weapon.

STUDY WHILE OTHERS ARE SLEEPING.

in exchange..

after deep thinking and sorting of resources, I've finally decided to pursue medicine, and knowing that my parents were still speechless and shocked about the idea.. i came up, giving them a proposal hoping that they'll never turn it down.

the proposal? in exchange of buying me a brand new car, they will send me to med school instead. a brand new car would cost them 1million i think, and estimating the med school expenses would cost them the same amount. Im pretty confident that my parents will like the proposal.. knowing that they were both kuripot, and business minded (my mom is an accountant while my dad is a ship captain)

so, okay after a day of thinking about the trouble and pocket draining that lies ahead of them, they said YES! hahaha. finally! :)

KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, AND ALWAYS FIND A WAY! hahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates